Direct Response And Beyond
Once you’ve had success through any one method of direct response, the next steps are to bring your product into new direct-to-consumer and retail markets.
440 Group is experienced in maximizing your potential revenue by offering your product though additional channels of distribution including:
- Direct Response Print– Our buyers buy only “remnant” print advertising. Remnant advertising is the available advertising space that is left when a print run is coming to completion. in buying remnant ads, we only pay 5-10% of the publication’s rate card price for that space. This provide massive savings in media cost which drops directly to your bottom line. For proven products, many publications also accept per–inquiry (PI) advertising where you only pay for what sells.
- Direct Response Radio – This includes short-form (30’s and 60’s) and long-form (28:30). Many radio stations also work on a PI basis rather than being paid for the airtime. There are also many underutilized opportunities in radio that the 440 Group has used to maximize total sales.
- List Management – Your product sales and inquiries will generate a customer list that can also becomes a substantial source of revenue. The list can be placed and rented through a national list manager or additional products can be marketed to your list. As the list owner, you always own the list and always have the final say as to who rents or uses it.
- Catalog Syndication – Your product may be placed and featured in multiple national catalogs that directly relate to your target audience.
- Internet – Through various methods including “direct navigation” to your own site or through our family of experienced and proven affiliates, products are made available on the internet.
- Home Shopping Channels – QVC and HSN are key distributors for proven direct response consumer products.440 Group is an accredited distributor into these channels and we’ve seen huge success from these shopping channels. Japanese, UK, German and most European shopping channels have also proven to be very effective for our clients.
- Out–Bound Telemarketing – Even with the high participation by consumers into the federal “Do Not Call” list, there are great opportunities to call your customers and increase their lifetime value to your company. Many out–bound telemarketers take just a percentage of sales. This provides incentive for them to produce sales and increase the overall sale amount by offering cross-sells and upsells.
- Credit Card Syndication – This type of distribution includes featuring the product on major credit cards, gas cards (Texaco, Exxon, etc.), bank cards (Mellon Bank, Chase, Capital One, etc.) and on inserts in other kinds of credit card monthly statements. Even though direct bank payment of credit card bills is becoming more common, this can still be a highly cost effective way of maximizing your total sales.
- Retail Distribution – Many of your target consumers who are exposed to your product message on TV, radio, home shopping, internet or in print will only buy the product if it’s available in a retail store (Wal-Mart, Target, etc). In fact, for every one person who buys from you directly, up to 20 more will look for it in retail. 440 Group retains the services of the best retail distributors who will place your product for national (and international) retail distribution.
- International Distribution – 440 Group is an international marketer and distributor with partners over the world. Outside the U.S. and Canada, we concentrate sales efforts on the Big Five: Japan, UK, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand. We provide key relationships and customized services to penetrate international markets and maximize campaign profits.